We had a productive day at the Gloucestershire Tourism Forum yesterday at Kingsholm in Gloucester representing Forest of Dean and Wye Valley Tourism. There were so many brilliant insights and ideas discussed and it was lovely to see the passion our tourism stakeholders have for this fabulous county. The future is bright for tourism in Gloucestershire!
In addition to the DMOs there were a wide variety of attractions, accommodation providers, tour guides, retailers, restauranteurs and other organisations that have a stake in the Gloucestershire visitor economy to take advantage of:
- Keynote speakers from the industry
- Share and discuss knowledge and best practice across the sector
- Hear about cutting edge and innovation in tourism and retail
- Learn how small steps can make a big difference in accessible tourism
- Top tips for working with bloggers and influencers
- Learn about Visit Britain Discover England Fund projects in the area
- Seminars on social media marketing, the Digital High Street and bookable products
When: Thursday 31st January 2019
Where: Kingsholm Rugby Stadium, Kingsholm Road, Gloucester, GL1 3AX
The event was run by Marketing Gloucester, Cotswolds Tourism and Forest of Dean and Wye Valley Tourism.